This module deals with SPA pods, providing ways to represent pods using idiomatic types and serialize them into their raw representation, and the other way around.
The entire serialization and deserialization approach is inspired by and similar to the excellent
but is much more specialized to fit the SPA pod format.
- This module deals with deserializing raw SPA pods into rust types.
- This module deals with serializing rust types into raw SPA pods.
- An object from a pod.
- A transparent wrapper around a
- An object property.
- Property flags
- A typed choice.
- A typed pod value.
- an array of same type objects.
- Implementors of this trait are the canonical representation of a specific type of fixed sized SPA pod.
- Implementors of this trait can be serialized into pods that always have the same size. This lets them be used as elements in
Arraytype SPA Pods.